Wednesday 10 November 2010

LOGO
















This is my design for our teams logo, as you can see the eye is quite gory as I just got gory picture and Photoshop’d it in to make it look like a zombie penguin. As you can see the final version of my design is based off of this drawing only I added features in Photoshop, the font is called “You Murderer” which I chose because I liked the splatter effect the radioactive logo is simply the official recognisable radioactive sign and the detail in the eye is done with a smudge tool and the gore effect is of some real gore effects from the movie “braindead” for the penguin itself I scanned in my original drawing and coloured it in Photoshop







UPDATE


My design won in the vote and based on all the “constructive criticism” that I got I decided I will add more features to the penguin e.g. highlighting the spot on his belly more because apparently people couldn’t tell that it was a penguin, and also I will add a brain sticking out of his head to ensure the fact that its defiantly dead and not just the result of some animal cruelty act committed on the south pole, so basically i will add more zombie like features and more penguin like features.



ANOTHER UPDATE

this is the final design as you can see i have added more features and changed where everything is, people in my team are happy with the design.

1 comment: