Monday 8 November 2010

concept


In this picture I drew I’m trying to capture the setting for our game its not finished yet because its not dark enough, I’m trying to give it an element of unknown so you can see the shadow of a creature but not the creature itself, mainly because I don’t think I could effectively draw that but also to try to get people interested by not telling them anything hopefully it will make them think about what the weird creature is that’s the thing I want our game to have mainly because it will look good in the trailer a good trailer is supposed to interest people and I think adding the element of unknown is a fun way of doing that. For the drawing I focused manly on shading as I tried to make it dark as the setting of our game is dark I only added colour I odd places as it adds atmosphere there has to be so signs of life so the monsters can seem threatening, if everything is doomed the monsters wont seem as threatening if everything is dead there has to be something to aim for some sort of motivation for the main character to move on and not just give up and take the easy way out (suicide)

No comments:

Post a Comment