Thursday 31 March 2011

MAKING A 3D HEAD PART 2,340,723

As you can see the head has taken shape quite nicely as I followed the tutorial and the 2 perspective pictures and the character is looking good and the only thing missing is the characters noise, It has been made as a half because it will be perfectly symmetrical when I finish it.

As you can see I had to follow the face drawing precisely otherwise it would become deformed and not recognisable as a human face (or at least not a good looking one), anyway the drawings where very helpful when it came to making the model, the only thing left to do and that was to make the neck (which was very easy) and then sick it together with the other half of the head, this is of course just the head of the character I later added the ear which I will explain in a later post, I am happy with how my model turned out as it will go on to feature in our teams trailer as the main character.

No comments:

Post a Comment