Thursday 27 January 2011

Team presentation

I think our presentation went quite well considering I wasn’t very confidant with what I was going to talk about, I personally think I did ok when it came to be my time to talk about the stories I had been researching, although Joe (team leader) knows more about this subject than me, I talked about Thor (the god not the stupid marvel character) and the story of his death and who he was and what he did, I think our team was reasonably well prepared even though we made some last minute preparations just before we started talking , I cant help but think that I would have been more confident if I did a different subject because I don’t much like Norse mythology, our audience asked a few questions about the subjects which I think we were able to answer well enough because we answered all available questions so I assume that, I have done presentations in front of this class room before so I wasn’t nervous but I did think I would run out of things to say about Norse mythology but luckily when I asked if there were any questions people seemed fine with what I had said and the questions I had answered, not everyone in our team was prepared as ¼ of the team didn’t bother, but it doesn’t matter things went better than I anticipated so I have no regrets.


No comments:

Post a Comment