Wednesday 27 January 2010

icons

















My final designs turned out as planned as I am happy with the final result the first icon is for my naughty dog snake game I made for another assignment this design is simplistic as I shows the naughty dog logo and I didn’t want this design to get to complex and I wanted people to recognise the logo easily, the rest of the designs are just characters I designed each of them is coloured specifically the fantasy one features a dragon so I coloured it in red, orange and yellow as dragons are mythological creatures that breath fire, for the horror icon I featured dull green colours as it futures zombies and zombies are basically rotting flesh so green was an appropriate colour. The sci-fi icon has bright colours and grey for the robot as its metal, the war setting has a black and white filter to match that of old wwi footage witch is in black and white.

No comments:

Post a Comment