Wednesday 21 October 2009

first finished desktop

This is the final design for my first design, I got a picture of the college only I made it interesting to look at, the college logo is clearly visible it is being eaten by Robot Kong, there is enough room for icon as I have quite clearly shown, I have picked many different characters that I think everyone should like there is something for everyone, from the left there is Eddie Riggs from the game brutal legend I chose this because it will appeal to the Metal fans in the collage, then Robot Kong from the Japanese classic film ‘King Kong Escapes’ for the people who like giants, Robots and Apes its all three in one great design, then there is a mushroom cloud for the people out there who dream of coursing the apocalypse, a picture of the main protagonist from Uncharted 2 diving away from the explosion, you can also see an imperial star destroyer in the distance possibly coursing the explosion, at the bottom of the screen we see the iconic star wars character admiral Ackbar and alongside him we see predator another science fiction favourite among sci-fi nerd, the desktop is mainly filled with sci-fi and video game characters I did this because I came to the conclusion that everyone doing coerces in the media suite must have at least some taste in ether of the two categories, it also clearly states the term ‘the media suite’ this is because people need to be told where they are for some reason and also two points from the student charter, I thought that the font (the spider man font) would suit sci fi atmosphere as it looks science fictional.

No comments:

Post a Comment